After leaving Liverpool in 1998 I worked as an associate in general practice in Tunbridge. After meeting my future wife on holiday, we moved to New Zealand where we lived and worked on both north and south islands for two years.
When I returned to England in 2004 I took an associate job at Glover and Harrison practice and in time, along with Adam, worked a partnership and bought the practice. We formed Truro Dental Health, and as they say, the rest is history.
I enjoy mountain biking and snowboarding. I love to cook and I’m looking to live the ‘good life’.
Info about Adam to go here…….
- VT in Falmouth Dental Health.
- Associate at Helston Dental Practice.
- Associate at Perranporth Dental Practice (both NHS and private).
- Associate at Truro Dental Health.
- Botox course 2015.
Likes: boating and waterskiing, aesthetic work (Botox), running with my dog Rufus and spending time with my son Carter and going to visit my sister Beth in Australia.
Dislikes: spiders and keeping patients waiting!
Info about William to go here…………
Amanda is married with three daughters. Originally trained as a nurse with the practice after moving to Cornwall from the Channel Islands. She then went into training as a hygienist in Leeds Dental Hospital where she worked at a clinical trials unit straight after qualifying in 1990. Amanda likes dogs and spending time with her family and dislikes having her photograph taken!
I’ve worked at 46 Lemon Street for 22 years, starting out as a trainee dental nurse. I qualified as a dental nurse in 1996 and then 10 years later took the old of practice manager. In 2011 I completed a ILM certificate in first line management which has helped me develop in my current position. In my spare time I ride and spend time looking after my horse. I also enjoy walking my dog on the beach (Pendower is my favourite). I also like chocolate and dislike Cornish rain!
Martin, qualified Guys Hospital London University 1980.
- 80-86 – NHS/ Private practice, Crawley, Surrey.
- 86-94 – General dentist, Grenfell regional health service, Newfoundland, Canada.
- 94-97 – Single in practice in Roxby downs and flying dentist! South Australia.
- 98-2001 – Community dentist (8 months) White Cross emergency practice, Whangarei, north Island, New Zealand.
- 2001-2007 – Personal dental service, Access dentist.
- 2008 – present – Truro Dental Health.
Martin likes music, walking, the garden and being outdoors.